Fw: Topband: DX window?

Josep ea6bf at arrl.net
Sun Dec 28 11:37:44 EST 2003

Again this year, packet spotting, rules should change indeed..! Checked this
morning (Stew is over for me) the local cluster and saw several spots from
people I have already worked, so what´s in the rules for "...packet-cluster
should not be used..?.." Not use it but...use if you want..? Or definitly
NOT use packet at all..? This happens every year, so would like to know if
rules will change, or everybody can use the cluster like many do.

Want to appologize for the callers that were not replayed, but it is hard to
pick up signals from the mud if your only antenna is the TX antenna, and the
QRN/QSB levels are high.

GL and HNY to all the reflectees,

Josep, EA6BF
(ex EA6ACC)