Topband: DX window

Ron Feutz feutz at wctc.net
Mon Dec 29 11:03:17 EST 2003

Not sure how anything you say applies.  It is expected, and has been common
practice forever, for NA stations to call and work DX on their calling
frequency in the window, unless the DX specifies otherwise.  No one has
suggested that the FCC mandate a window.  It has always been by Gentlemen's
Agreement.