Topband: Drake L7 part needed.

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Tue Feb 25 17:04:21 EST 2003

Dear Fellow Topbanders:

During the opening hours of the CQ 160 meter contest the power dual
rocker switch on my Drake L7 (same as used on L4B) started to arc.  I
was able to continue to use the amp by crimping the power lead on/off
wires together and turning the amp on and off at the  circuit breaker
box.  R.L. Drake no longer support parts for this amplifier.  If you
know anywhere I can obtain this part or who the original manufacturer of
this switch may be I would be very grateful in finding  this out.

Thanks in advance.

73

Herb, KV4FZ