Topband: Skew

Ted Demopoulos kt1v@demop.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:54:39 -0500

I also have seen several times (both on topband and 80m) when a signal
would be about equal on all my beverages. Since usually NE is the quietest,
and my TX ants on topband are not directive, this sometimes results in
working the pacific while listening NE or SE and other strange occourances.

The signal coming from straight up would explain this, although I won't
even try to guess at any mechanisms. I just know to try all the beverages,
including the one that common sense dictates I don't try (like the ones
pointing into daylight)

73
Ted KT1V