Topband: 160 this morning

Ragnar Otterstad otterstad@enter.vg
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:40:07 +0100

What a pleasant surprise to find KV4FZ back in full swing with a 599 signal !

Bruce TI5/KI7VR was strugling. We heard him fine but he could not copy but a
few of the Europeans calling him .  ( He did not hear me !!!  HI )

Alan 3C5XA showed up with a very respectable signal last night and so did
Charles S9SS. Both seemed to have hearing problems too, but I managed to work
them for new ones !  A happy DX-er went to bed !!!hi

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com

multipart/mixed