Topband: 160m contest reminder

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Fri Jan 24 11:12:16 EST 2003

Tom wrote:

...SNIP...

> Pity the poor (DX or USA) station a long distance from anyone now, or with
> small antenna or low power. He is done for. The rich get richer!

I watch with great amusement at the recent postings I see on topband,
appealing to the compassionate, gentlemen-like approach to "letting" people
work the DX.  It's like telling the top competitors in the Olympics to slow
down a bit and give the folks in wheel-chairs a chance to compete...  Thank
you for the Pity.

Ford-N0FP      (central Minnesota -- Black Hole Ground Zero)
ford at cmgate.com