Topband: AH3D

Joseph Dube jdube at peoplepc.com
Fri Jan 31 07:29:36 EST 2003

Hello All
    I was wondering if anyone on the East Coast was able to work the AH3 This Morning???  His sigs were were 599 for quite some time here in west central Florida but I or anyone else seemed to be able to make a contact.  He just kept on calling CQ would listen for a moment and call CQ again.  This went on for quite a while occasionally picking up up a station now and then. Just curious what they is using to recieve on?  Must have a tremendous noise level there??  Anyway they did have quite a good signal here.

Joe KK4TR