Topband: W0AH/B is on 1818 KHz through weekend

DOUGLAS ALLEN W0AH at msn.com
Fri Jul 11 16:27:37 EDT 2003

My MefFER antenna and 1695 KHz beacon is down for some additional toploading.  In the meantime, I'm running 65 mw to my 50' Hytower (less than 15 mw ERP) on 1818 KHz, IDing as W0AH/B.
HISTORY: Running less than less than 10 mw ERP last September, my 160M beacon (using the MedFER antenna) was heard  coast to coast on a couple of quiet nights.  Running 1 mw ERP, I made several contacts on 160M last October.  With July's QRN, it may be impossible to hear the W0AH beacon.  If anyone does, please email me.
Doug W0AH  DM78lx