Topband: Accepted Distance between Vert Ant & Yagi.

Jaime P.Ullívarri ea6nb at infonegocio.com
Sun Jul 13 08:18:20 EDT 2003

Javier if you have some space around your tower and it is in the clear, I
will lay same radials and shunt fed the tower with the TH6 as top loading,
it will work the same as your vertical. If not. I presume you will have to
detune the tower ( I think for this setup will resonate at or near 80 m
band) with also a shunt fed plus capacitor, tune for maximum current on
shunt wire.
73, Jaime EA6NB.