Topband: T21MY on 160 info

Steve Lawrence wb6rse at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 23:41:18 EDT 2003

FYI - Here are excerpts from a note I received from Mike. - 73, Steve
WB6RSE

I didn't have much success on 160M from here.  We have had 8 days of
thunder, under the influence of a convergence zone there hasn't been
much distance between the squally thunderstorms.

The local weather conditions made it very difficult on the lower
frequency bands and I was QRV on 160 for only one night because there
isn't very  much space available here for antennae. QSB with the QRN
making a completed QSO impossible.

We'll be visiting friends in Fiji next and don't expect to play radio
again until we reach Vanuatu later this year as we make our way to
Australia.