Topband: 3C0

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed Oct 1 22:28:09 EDT 2003

Does anyone know whay the 3C0's guys are shutting down around
0100 UTC every night? I saw a blurb on the OH2AQ cluster saying
that it was due to loss of commercial power at that time, but the expedition
website mentioned that they had planned on taking generators and
petrol. Seems to be a contradiction.