Topband: Interaction between loop and beverage

Harry Williams willisw200 at msn.com
Fri Oct 31 07:06:36 EST 2003

Thanks to everyone that replied to my question below. Answers ranged from no interaction to huge interaction the consensus seemed to be that there will be some problems. Since I do not use the loop to much anymore I think it comes down. I am more interested in the best performance possible from the beverage than trying to reach some sort of compromise. I plan on using one of KD9SV's products for antenna switching and front end protection so I was not to worried about that aspect but was most concerned with noise pickup in the beverage due to the interaction. Thanks again to all.

73's
Harry - W0PIY