Topband: Tee Antenna

Thomas Giella KN4LF kn4lf at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 10:18:52 EDT 2003

  I have been using "elevated highest current" Tee antennas for a good while and they are great performers. I designed mine to place the highest current point midway up the 80 foot vertical section. This arrangement was what I called a voltage fed Tee which used a parallel network at the base of the antenna to tune our reactance.
 At the moment I'm using a current fed Tee. I have some information about the Tee antenna on my website at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf.htm .I also have an in depth article online about the Tee antenna at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf2.htm .

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
EL87WX

KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur Radio Resources & More:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf.htm

Florida Space & Atmospheric Weather Institute:
http://www.kn4lf.com/fsawi.htm

---