Topband: 3C0V

JOSE MATA EA3VY jmata at tinet.org
Sun Sep 28 11:45:53 EDT 2003

Vicente EA5YN will be the operator for Topband.
Early this month he called me and we had a series of  long telephone calls.
He is extremely interested in this Topband face of the expedition . My
personal belief is that he will do the best possible for the Topbanders,
more than any other of the group.
Please do not worry him  trying to change directly or indirectly the working
plan he has. He has his ideas on frequencies, split and everything related.
In Spain we have a phrase "No me des consejos que ya se equivocarme solo"
Confirming my previous info, Gaby OD5NJ told me that he will relay
immediately  to  this reflector any info on precise times of operation.
See u on the band. Good luck specially for the people that a "new one " is a
matter "of life or death"
Jose EA3VY