Topband: topbanders.com (a.k.a TOPBAND.INFO)

vk1aa vk1aa at qsl.net
Mon Apr 19 00:56:58 EDT 2004

Dear friends,

"Who's Who on TopBand" a.k.a Toband.info is on the move (again!):

Listing is now located at:  www.topbanders.com
Submission via email: update at topbanders.com

Please bookmark  this new URL.
For those of you who kindly link to us - make sure to redirect your visitors to
this new address.

What's new:
1. new domain name and new dedicated hosting service;
2. autoresponder / confirmation email for your update

plus much more to come... stay tuned!

Please note: our previous web host went out of business couple of weeks ago.
They also "took" with them our fancy domain name and all files on server.
Therefore the most current listing  [February 2004] is now bit out of wack :-)
Please check your standing and email your update so we can quickly
restore it.

Finally, as you've probably noticed, we no longer list SK calls.
Should you know of anyone who is no longer with us please
share that with me.

As always, your contributions and suggestions are more than welcome!
( Right now we urgently need an eloquent, English speaking person willing to help with site's FAQ.)

Happy topbanding,
Nick VK1AA