Topband: RM-10352 and Civil Wars

K1ZM at aol.com K1ZM at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 23:05:56 EDT 2004

Hi Guys

There seems to be alot of emotional hostility and venting going on lately
with respect the aftermath of RM-10352.

As one of its co-authors, I would respectfully request that we avoid ARRL
bashing, FCC bashing and the general lack of decorum that seems to be going on
over the last few days.

As one of the members of the ARRL 160m bandplanning committee, I think we
should try to remember that what we have in place today is the direct result of
an ARRL program and even though it may not be PERFECT all the time (and some of
us wanted more), it is the best we have at the moment.

Tomorrow is another day and there is work yet to be done.....let's all try to
keep our emotions in check here and focus on having fun for now.

There may be better days ahead.

73 JEFF

K1ZM at aol.com