Topband: mode separation...small stn dx oppty

oh3xr oh3xr at surfeu.fi
Wed Apr 21 09:10:36 EDT 2004

hi,

This year it took almost exactly two months to work 100 countries on top
band from my very moderate station  (Jan- Feb 2004), today
the count is around 110. Alan G3ZES works every year over 150 countries on
top band and guess many other Europeans
work around the same number.
Station here is 800w into inverted-L vertical and some beverages for RX.

73 Marko oh3xr