Topband: New Beverage at NØFP

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Tue Aug 24 01:03:18 EDT 2004

Wanna see my new beverage?  Several were very good about helping me figure out the details.  I really appreciate the help.

http://members.ll.net/ford/bidirectional.htm

Tonight, I was able to listen to W1AW code practice on 160M.  Kelley-W0RK was over to borrow a power supply and we listened for a bit.  Due to distant storm static, I was unable to even detect that W1AW was there (directly East of me in Minnesota).  On the beverage, I could clearly copy 100% looking East, and barely detect that a signal was there when looking West.  Needless to say, I'm happy.  Thanks guys for the help...

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com