Topband: Wire closeness in two wire Beverage

Hermod Pedersen hermod.pedersen at bolina.hsb.se
Tue Aug 24 19:16:05 EDT 2004

Having at last found time to study the recent, and most interesting, "Two
Wire Beverage thread" I cannot find the answer to one particularly
interesting question:
How close should one put the wires in a two wire Beverage system?

I would be most happy if anyone could pass on the answer to that particular
part of the discussion.

For reference, the parts referred to above