Topband: Hi all de CU2JU

Ricardo cu2ju at clix.pt
Sun Dec 5 22:19:10 EST 2004

Yes its me :-) (for who heard me)
I would just like to test the system, please!
Greetings to all the users...
Also thanks to everybody that called me for any (noticeble unexperience in test's)

After 45 minuts of CQ on the test, the result was good, compared with I have been reading
I got a rist pain, at the end the dots just didnt want to come out (yes I use a straight key)
I noticed something strange with a russian station, I called him for 30 minuts, was I being stupid??? HI

Yes, there was a few US stations I Gave up on calling, but that was Normal I guess (I mean I was
only 100wtts HI)

........ and thats the story
PS: I migth need some help from any Xpert to help me explain how I will calculate the score...
PS2: It was Hard, dificult, strange, very exaust (specialy my head) but for the first time I get in
a International Contest I feel it was a very FUN and Learning Experience...

Bye for Now...

--
73's de Ricardo Chaves
CU2JU - HM77ET - EU003