Topband: Triple slopers

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Mon Dec 6 10:17:19 EST 2004

         Related topic...from K0RF on the 3830 reflector:

 >The new antenna seems to work well.  It is a 4 square of
triple slopers fed at the top of 4 of my towers at 120 feet.
It has a good pattern and hears pretty well. No radials.
Can't put them here.  I felt louder than I have felt before
and I think it will be the 160 array for the future here.

http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/3830/2004-December/098620.html

         Speaking of the ARRL 160, congrats to K9DX for an amazing
score which I believe broke the old record by over 25%!  Nice
going John!

                                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV