Topband: The Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge IX

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Dec 15 12:50:11 EST 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:06:36 -0800, Lew wrote:

>http://web.jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html

This is a contest I haven't worked before and want to this year. There is an obvious error
on the link, but it isn't obvious (to this new participant) what the correction should be.

The link lists the hours of the contest as 1500Z December 18th to 1500Z December 19th,
2003.  We know it is 2004, but what dates?  Does the contest begin at 1500Z on Friday or
Saturday?  In other words, are these this year's dates or last year's dates?

Jim Brown  K9YC