Topband: Capacitors

HAROLD SMITH JR w0rihps at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 15 18:59:25 EST 2004

I see that there is quite a discussion about capacitors that are suitable to be used in antenna matching.

There are several websites of people selling Russian surplus electronics. I have seen a lot of ceramic door-knob capacitors for sale at  very reasonable prices.

The route can be via Ebay, in Ham Radio, put in Svetlana and look at some of the tubes for sale and go the the "Ebay-Store" of the various sellers. They all have good feedback and great prices.

Also look for vacuum variables under "Jennings".

Just thought I would help.

Holiday wishes to all

Price WØRI