Topband: VK6HD QTH? and 160 conditions

N1BUG paul at n1bug.net
Thu Dec 16 08:34:03 EST 2004

Hi folks,

I have just returned to top band after several years
absence. It's good to be back! Conditions the past week
have been mostly terrible but much better last night. VK6HD
was a pleasant surprise this morning. Having not worked VK6
during my previous years on 160 that is undoubtedly a
personal DX record. Would anyone have lat/lon or 6-digit
grid square for Mike? Or lat/lon for Albany, WA? Didn't do
too well with either on a web search.

Let's hope for good conditions during the Stew Perry TopBand
DX Challenge.

Paul, N1BUG    Milo, ME  FN55mf
Please QSL via KS4YT
Aurora Sentry - http://www.aurora.n1bug.net/