Topband: Invisable Fence Issues - Resolved

Scott Gordon sgordon at gordonsweb.net
Sat Feb 14 12:08:20 EST 2004

I just wanted to THANK everyone who responded to my Invisable Fence Issues.  I got some great suggestions to try out, but here is what has greatly resolved my problem.

Most of my problems where coming from a RX antenna TLA (Transmission Line Antenna) which run to the same side of the neigbor invisable fence.  This is a Inntotek fence, we put it on a timer which comes on at 6 am and goes off at 9pm and for the most part that will work ok.  The dog seems to know the boundies pretty well anyway.  But this unit was turned up maximum, and by just turning it down to a lower level it is almost gone.  I may not even need it on a timer. This was done this morning, so looking forward to testing before 9pm tonight to see if I can even hear it.

Thanks very much for all the help,

Scott

http://www.kq8rp.com