Topband: CONDX last night

Ryszard Tymkiewicz rtym at ippt.gov.pl
Thu Feb 19 08:57:39 EST 2004

This is rather information for EU's ,..its much easier area for NA.
Anyway for me it was activity I was waiting for years /maybe I had not luck so far/.
Olli OH0XX arrived yesterday evening from Caracas and started
on 1833 at 0100 Z as 8R1RPN.He had good signal  /on 200m Beverage/ but was not
"booming" .After 0300Z his signal was much weaker...the peak was around 0230Z.
He had some problems to copy EU,probably QRN and usually was listening 1 up.
Also during last night P40W,J68GS ,C6ALK,J7/N7DD and YN4SU..the first
three with very good signals.Most of stations dropped down in the strenght after 0300Z
but before our sunrise again went up.

                    73 GL
                      Rys

                   SP5EWY