Topband: G4ILO MF/HF Propagation Program

Thomas Giella KN4LF kn4lf at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 19 13:33:31 EST 2004

I want to share with the global DX/contesting community a very handy piece of MF/HF propagation prediction software that I have been evaluating for a while. It is made by G4ILO who is a professional program designer as well as a big time QRP operator. It's kinda' sorta' freeware but he asks for a donation if you like and keep the program.

I use it for all of my DXing operations and find it's data to be pretty darned accurate.

You can download it at this website link:

http://www.qsl.net/g4ilo/hfprop.html

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
SKYWARN Observer HIL-249
SWFWMD Observer #574
Plant City, FL, USA
EL87WX