Topband: kh6zm pileup

linda doyle ldoyle at gwi.net
Thu Feb 19 15:10:29 EST 2004

here we go again with these senseless lectures about operating habits come-on people this has been going on since the beginning of ham radio and it'll keep on going long after the lecturers finally run out of old boring advice that we have all heard so many times i'm surprised Bill lets this stuff get on the reflector i guess its a given that all the callers that were in the pileup read this reflector,so i guess we're all lids and poor operators Boy these guys with all the advice really get me fired up ..see ya in the pileups..John K1GUN