Topband: Is there a good commercial antenna?

Ragnar Otterstad otterstad at enter.vg
Mon Jul 26 12:56:38 EDT 2004

   Sincerely asking a simple question.  I am 73 and am afflicted with
several health problems, .
I would like to take advantage of this summer weather to make a decent stab
at putting up an acceptable antenna for 160 and 75.  I already have an
inverted V for those bands which works fairly well and envision that the new
antenna would be some type of vertical.  My question is, do you know of a
160/75 antenna(vertical) that is available to fit my needs?

I have had a Titanex V160  HD for 2 seasons now and I am very pleased.

It is selfsupporting and seems to take all sorts of bad weather. I bought
the matching unit Titanex is offering
and use it on 40-80 and 160 with excellent results. I have some 25 radials
of various lengths, 4 are quartewave
on 160.

73

" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

My photo website:
http://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.
For more information about Telemark take a look at :
www.visittelemark.com     for more details.