Topband: Re: CQ 160 SSB DX Contest - a Report from Cairo

G3SVL G3SVL at manyoaks.co.uk
Wed Mar 3 21:29:55 EST 2004

Jim's exploits as SU9AM reported on this reflector are just the sort of
reason I subscribe to it!  What a great story.

Now for the crunch, Jim - I heard you working a station during the contest
(a DL I think) and although you were weak I reckon I could have made a QSO
with you - especially if we'd have moved up above 1900KHz where the band
was less cluttered.

So work on that antenna and I think you will get plenty of QSO's - and will
be much in demand! Drop me an e-mail if you want to fix a sked.

73  de Chris G3SVL