Topband: Erecting irrigation pipe

Larry Molitor w7iuv at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 09:26:31 EST 2004

Rasing and lower an irrigation pipe vertical is easy. I once lowered/raised mine six times in one day while making adjustments and did it all by myself!

The hard part is keeping one erect during a wind storm with debris flying around at 70 MPH and improper materials in the guy system! Might take more than a snake charmer although I suspect some sort of magic might be required.

73,

Larry - W7IUV

Rudy Severns <rudys at ordata.com> wrote:
Jos, ON4KJ suggested the perfect solution: hire a snake charmer with a
flute. Just toodle that snake right up there and tie off the guys.
Next time!