Topband: Conditions Last night

Dick and Adele Bingham binghamstehekin at starband.net
Thu Mar 11 09:27:54 EST 2004

Greetings Topbanders

I don't know how conditions to Eu were for you last evening,
but they seemed quite good here in Northern Central
Washington around 0600 to 0615Z between WA and England.

I heard - among other stations - G3PQA working folks more
to the East of me. Finally, other more interesting stuff must
have popped up and he was abandoned. I gave him several
calls and he came back to me as W7AWA (who did not
appear to be on during this time) a few times without anyone
else calling. Conditions finally degraded and I was not able
to make the QSO.

It was very exciting for me at the 100-watt level to - maybe -
being heard across the big pond!

73 Dick/w7wkr