Topband: RE: 3B9C 160m

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Wed Mar 24 22:01:28 EST 2004

Hi Terry and Garry,

So far I have not found the 3B9C DXpediton to be "an excellent Topband
dxpedition effort". I will be trying again early tomorrow morning, and I
hope that it will then become excellent for me. For now it is just
another DXpedition. I am happy for all the JAs for whom it is excellent,
and for everybody else for whom it has been excellent. And I appreciate
the efforts of all the operators and supporters of the dxpedtion who are
working to make it excellent. With some luck, perhaps it will become
excellent for me one of these mornings real soon. Since their signal has
been Q5 for some brief periods here in KH6, the potential for excellence
is there. Several KH6 are already in the log, so excellence is proven to
be possible.

73 DE N6KB