Topband: 3B9C not in log

Osten B Magnusson sm5dqc at areteadsl.se
Sat Mar 27 12:32:17 EST 2004

I think I should be in there also... Maybe there is a problem with the
WEB-site as Bernie, W3UR, of DailyDX is not at home Friday to
Sunday. Maybe he is in the WPX-contest from somewhere ouutside
Maryland!

We have to wait and see, there is still lots of time for another QSO if
they have made logging errors, busted calls maybe?

73/DX de Osten SM5DQC    sm5dqc at areteadsl.se