Topband: 3B9C propagation experiments

Robert Marshall-Read rmread at starhub.com
Mon Mar 29 05:29:30 EST 2004

Same switch-on happens here at SR, only 1.2 degrees north of the equator.
The openings are usually for about 10 to 15 minutes begining before or right
at SR.  But the 9V SS peak follows the terminator across the USA and VE
after something suddenly throws the switch between here and there, about 30
minutes after SS local.

Bob 9V1GO