Topband: Receivers

wa4dou at juno.com wa4dou at juno.com
Fri Nov 12 10:03:46 EST 2004

We'll be sorry one day when all our natural resources are to be found in the landfills, that we ever accepted "planned obsolescence". I can repair SMT gear but now a lot of it is being assembled with no repair and no disassembly in mind. Its not too late to go back and strike some form of balance between features, cost, repairability, etc. A powerful arguement for "homebrew". 73 de Roy WA4DOU