Topband: Tom [ W8JI ]

Brian Campbell VY2MGY at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 13 08:07:57 EST 2004

Hi all

Just to let everyone know how bad things were this am,  I was trying to dig
a very weak signal out of the noise - 219 at best, with QSB, only to find
that it was Tom W8JI! Now I have been on 160M listening most mornings since
1998 and Tom has consistantly been 30/9 on all of my antennas, except for
the beverages, which he is usually 10-15/9. So this am Tom, unless you were
micro watting, the band was absolutely dead, at least from this QTH. Funny
thing is that the numbers are better than they have been all week. One can
only hope the sun settles down for the CQWW CW......

73
Brian VE3MGY