Topband: When Will It End...?!

Ed Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Sat Nov 13 09:47:45 EST 2004

Gee, it sure is discouraging & tiresome to fire-up the rig day after day here & to barely be able to copy W1AW's code practice sessions through the pea soup, never-mind any DX...!

Even the casual "CQ" goes unanswered, more often than not. I guess we all got severly spoiled a few weeks ago by the excellent propagation we experienced at that time.

Say, is 160 like the HF bands, in that it's really hot just before---and AFTER---solar disturbances like this...? I need something to look forward to, Hi Hi!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ