Topband: Close to earth Beverage.

Milt Jensen, N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Sat Nov 20 12:48:57 EST 2004

Hello Sinisa,

No I haven't, but reason tells me it would work just like the random wire I
would throw out as a kid to connect to my BC and SW receivers; very well!

My sloping terminations have always been in the 15-20 Meter length variety.
I have never used "short" sloping termination s where the slope would
approach a semblance of vertical.  Per misek's book recommendation of slope
angle versus wave receive angle, I have tried to keep the slope angle at 10
degrees or less to horizontal

Many times I have been able to make the sloping termination such that it was
NOT really sloping downward because the earth was sloping upward.  This is
certainly an advantage if terrain permits.

Milt, N5IA