Topband: Conditions this weekend

John Langridge KB5NJD kb5njd at netzero.net
Mon Nov 29 18:12:54 EST 2004

>I think others shared some of my frustrations, also. Time after time I
heard big-name and big-signal, well-known US contesters and DXers
struggling for QSO’s with garden variety Europeans (and a couple of EA8’s).

Topband conditions here in North Texas were generally poor this weekend and
I even struggled to work the carribean.  I found that Saturday night was by
far much, much worse than Friday night.  EU was completely out of the
question.. Hasnt been really good here since the big October opening prior
to the big flaring that occured the weekend of CW sweepstakes in early
November.

Regards,

John KB5NJD