Topband: Why didn't my post appear?

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Tue Nov 30 11:14:55 EST 2004

	This has long been in our guidelines (below) but I've let it slide
for awhile.  Now I'm seeing many unedited replies to replies to replies.
If you choose to do that, your posts will simply be deleted without any
notification.  Yes, some have unlimited bandwidth but it's plain and simple
mental laziness not to spend a few seconds editing rather than top-posting
to all previous replies.  That may fly elsewhere but it's not acceptable here.

	The choice is yours...either:

1. Edit previous comments (preferable), OR
2. Don't  include ANY previous comments at all (next best), OR
3. Don't be surprised when your posts don't show up.

Also please keep to 160 topics per our guidelines.  "CW Dying" is not a
suitable topic here.  End of annual rant!

					73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  See W8JI's or K6SE's posts for excellent examples of what
we should ALL be doing.

P.P.S.  A copy of reflector guidelines you all received when you
subscribed is here...please take time to read it again carefully: