Topband: topband Bev antenna cores

linda doyle ldoyle at gwi.net
Tue Oct 5 10:05:34 EDT 2004

gentlemen..thanks for all the input however only one gentleman addressed my question and that was how do you test for saturation??as to why I chose mn8cx cores thats what Misek said to use in building SWA's I've ordered the amidon 2873000202 binocular cores and at a minimum $25.00 order @36 cents apiece ,well you guys do the math I figure I'll have enough to supply the east coast and a large portion of the mid west!! if any one needs some let me know John K1GUN