Topband: TJ on topband

Mark Demeuleneere on4ww at pandora.be
Sun Oct 10 07:47:29 EDT 2004

Just talked to the TJ3SP 17ssb opr. He said they hope to be active on
topband the last day of the operation. Negotations with government ongoing
to achieve this. He also said there is 'a good possibility' it may actually
happen.

I had no clue TJ had freq. restrictions for amateur operations. One learns
something new every day...

As for on4ww and topband, I have my Beverages up and running. Hoping to QSO
my last four States this season, AK-ND-OR-SD. Anyone willing to sked, pse
contact me.

For those interested, I have finally updated my website with the Middle East
(Iraq, Kuwait, Syria,...) and other stuff with lots of photo's and some
movieclips
(www.on4ww.be or www.qsl.net/on4ww).

73 es gud topband season to all - Mark - on4ww

Stories and pictures on ON4WW's travels are on the following URLs :
http://www.on4ww.be and http://www.qsl.net/on4ww