Topband: MT report

W7lr at aol.com W7lr at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 14:21:52 EDT 2004

Like Tree N6TR said, it was a good evening on 160, one of the best.  I wound
up with 16 qsos with Europe, and one new one, 9H1ZA for #206.  Like Tree said
there was very deep qsb.  Some contacts would start out 569 and on the over
their signal was gone, only to come up again.  I stayed up until 1 am listening
for 5T5SN but dont think he was on - not sure what his pattern is.  Lets hope
this season continues as well, and will be looking for ZB2 ZC4 5B and LZ -
what a dreamer! I have read about
F8BPN and hoped to contact her, but signals there were esp. All from MT,
except snow this morning. 73 Bob W7LR