Topband: Adding radials, a question

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:56:42 EDT 2004

Thank you for your reply

True  any thing directly from a vendor is suspect, but when it resounds so
directly to vertical theory, then it should be respected.

Although I do not claim to be an expert,   I chose the link as it put the
information printed in the ARRL manual, various white papers and so forth in
the most understandable format.

I respectfully disagree with your comment.  Others may be able to confirm
seeing the Q rising as radials are increased along with other points being
made.

Thanks again and Best 73's
richard.
K5SF