Topband: Re:Topband Aluminum Push Up Mast

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 7 18:21:04 EDT 2004

I just stuck up a 40 foot piece of aluminum irrigation pipe for a temporary 40 meter antenna. You can easily walk this 2 inch pipe up with the help of one other person and no raising fixtures. It sets in a plastic dog dish buried in the ground for an insulator. No I dont have the dog any more..I would think a 7 foot stinger of another smaller pipe clamped to it would be no problem either. Good luck,  Lee K7tjr Oregon