Topband: VK6VZ was loud this morning!

Crabtree mcrabtree at kc.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 19:14:39 EDT 2004

John,
VK6HD and  VK6VZ were both loud this morning in Kansas just after sunrise!
They were just about 2 KHZ's apart. At my QTH VK6HD was just a little bit
stronger. It's great to hear Mike and Steve coming thru so well. Both
consistently have good signals on topband, as well as good ears!
73,
AB0X    Mike