Topband: Free Beverage Antennas (fwd)

by way of Bill Tippett <btippett at alum.mit.edu> daveN4SU at att.net
Sat Sep 18 14:59:05 EDT 2004

----------------------  Forwarded Message:  ---------------------
From:    daveN4SU at att.net
To:      topband at contesting.com
Subject: Free Beverage Antennas
Date:    Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:04:47 +0000

After 70 years on the air, failing health is forcing me to give up top band
dxing and clear off 10+ acres  of Beverage antennas. Free offer includes ALL
above ground wire\s, insulators, supports (PVC pipe
slipped over iron fence posts) and all equipment boxes. There are six
reversible
2-wire Beverage antennas, 3 end fed and 3 center fed control boxes with DC
latching relays to reverse directions  remotely  using coax center
conductor for
both RF and DC. Also includes all 700 ohm to 450 ohm end termination boxes
connected to ground rods.   Spare end feed and center feed eqpt. boxes are
included. Also several inches of research, documentation, schematics, etc.

My problem includes a hand tremor (no more CW)  and slow slurred speech.
So if interested pse reply to this message with your name, call and tel.
number.
With XYL Sonja's help I will get back to you. Also interested in disposing of
N4SU station eqpt. via E bay or ?

73, Dave
daveN4SU at att.nett