Topband: inverted L favored direction

Gene Smar ersmar at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 17:53:01 EDT 2004

Pete:

     I've modeled my 160M inv L and see something like a 1-2 dB gain
preference in the direction AWAY from the flattop at a very high take-off
angle.  But achieving this difference in real-life construction (among
trees, near another tower or a house, etc.) makes this discussion more of
academic interest than of practical significance.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F
<The difference between theory and practice in theory is less than the
difference between theory and practice in practice. >