Topband: The past days on topband (frm DJ3TF)

Wolfgang Wessely wessely at asamnet.de
Thu Apr 7 10:09:07 EDT 2005

Hello topbanders,
what a surprise these days - after 3 years on topband, I had the pleasure to
work the westcoast for the first time during my sunrise:

3. April:
Around 25 stations from USA including N7UA (WA), VE7SV (BC), W7RY (WA, not
sure, if he has all ok) W7LR (MT), N6TR/7 (OR) and K7CA (UT).  K7CA is the
only westcoast-stn, who already was in my 2004-log.
Sigs were abt 539-579. N7UA was the strongest.

4. April
A handful USA with W6RJ for first CA - no W7's. W6RJ called in exactly, when
DX-atlas shows my SR 0444z (...)

5. April
Good signals from USA, eastcoast, again W5UN (TX) and XQ6ET.

6. April
Dead band

RIG:  www.qrz.com/dl0ao , FT1000 "field" & PA
ANT: Vertical 33mh, 600ft beverage towards 280 deg

Regards, Wolfgang - DJ3TF
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/dj3tf